Darwin mechanical blossom thinning
Ensure profitable harvests with increased fruit quality and reduced labor bill!
- Controlled thinning that you see directly
- Thins without chemical use
- Increase in fruit size and quality by increasing early sugar allocation to limited number of fruit
- Reduces biennial tendencies
- Fast travel speed ensures high treated area
- Thinning can be performed in all
- Can be used for all current cultivars
Excellent fruit size and quality achieved by mechanically thinning with Darwin
|Darwin||Darwin 150||Darwin 200||Darwin 230||Darwin 250||Darwin 300|
|Working height||1.475 mm||1.935 mm||2.245 mm||2.395 mm||2.850 mm|
|Working speed||6 – 18 km/h|
|Spindle rpm||150 – 450 min1|
|Area performance||1,5 – 2,5 ha/h|
|String length||600 mm|
|Dimensions in mm (W/D/H)||1.820/1.400/800||2.285/1.400/800||2.580/1.400/800||2.740/1.400/800||3.200/1.400/800|
|Weight||130 kg||138 kg||142 kg||145 kg||152 kg|
|Required oil quantity||25 l/min|
|Max. working pressure||210 bar|
|Mounting||Mounting to the front right side with or without front hydraulic system|
|Manual sides shift||595 mm|
|Hydraulic side shift||400 mm|
Mounting device front plate
For mounting without a front hydraulic system.
The holes are available for the most common tractors, otherwise the mounting plate has to be adapted individually.
Mounting device front hydraulic
For mounting on the (3 – point hitch) front hydraulic, for category I and II.
The spindle speed (RPM) can be comfortably and continuously adjusted with buttons on the control unit in the driver’s cabin to be optimally adapted to the driving speed.The set spindle speed in RPM is displayed exactly, and remains constantly at the set value, irrespective of whether the motor speed of the tractor is increased or decreased. By pushing the ESC-button (see image on the right) the spindle can be stopped at any moment, in order to exclude trees with smaller blossoms or to alternate trees in the thinning process.
• Exact display of spindle speed (RPM)
• Continuous adjustment of spindle speed
• Set spindle speed remains constant, independently of the motor speed
• Temporarily stop the spindle by pushing the ESC-button
• Comfortable adjustment from the driver’s cabin