ALM UGR Profi-Line double-sided
weed control unit
in the bedding strip
- ALM UGR Profi-Line double-sided unit with UGR Profi-Line universal frame for front or rear linkage
- Three-point linkage tower under cat.1 attachment with Ø28 mm lower linkage pins (cat.2).
- The hydraulic functions of the aggregate are actuated from the tractor hydraulics.
- Hydraulic extension blocks to the right and left – a total stroke of 100 cm.
- The working width of the row spacing is 2.0 m to 3.2 m (depending on equipment).
- Each extension block has hydraulic tilt adjustment up to 90° with load-holding valve. Supporting bars with swivel 70 x 70 – 450 mm, L-shaped – 2 pcs.
- Support wheels with pneumatic tires, height adjustable with clamping screws.
- UGR Profi Line: The hydraulic functions are controlled electrically by a joystick.
- Requirement for tractor: 1 hydraulic pair and 12 volt socket.
Mounting method and application area
- for front or rear mounting
- Universal – fits everywhere thanks to the large number of mounting adapters.
- The rotary hoe is available in various widths with 4 – 10 roller sprockets, ideal for wide vineyards, orchards or other special crops. This means there is a suitable width for every farm.
- Because the rotary hoe operates at almost any speed, it can be used in both gentle and steep areas. With the stepped sprockets of a rotary hoe, there is no sharply cut working edge, so erosion is greatly reduced compared to other systems.
Mode of operation
- With a rotary hoe, the soil is tilled along the trunk, loosened and slightly shifted, which strongly inhibits the development of weed vegetation.
- With the optional vertical adjustment, you can dip the young plants with a rotary hoe to effectively protect the scion site from frost in winter.
- With a deflector, the best protection for the rootstock or trunk is guaranteed.
- The lack of a sharply cut working edge, reduces the risk of erosion.
- Weed growth is strongly suppressed in its development.
- Insignificant displacement of soil.
- Better infiltration of precipitation due to the treated surface.
Rotary harrow hoe
|4SRN||approx. 35 cm|
|5SRN|| approx. 43 cm
|6SRN|| approx. 50 cm
|7SRN|| approx. 58 cm
|8SRN|| approx. 65 cm
|9SRN||approx. 72 cm|
|10SRN|| approx. 79 cm
|11SRN|| approx. 86 cm
|12SRN|| approx. 93 cm
||approx. 100 cm
If the video does not play in your browser, press the title of the video and watch it on YouTube.