Darwin mechanical blossom thinning
Ensure profitable harvests with increased fruit quality and reduced labor bill!
- Controlled thinning that you see directly
- Thins without chemical use
- Increase in fruit size and quality by increasing early sugar allocation to limited number of fruit
- Reduces biennial tendencies
- Fast travel speed ensures high treated area
- Thinning can be performed in all
- Can be used for all current cultivars
Excellent fruit size and quality achieved by mechanically thinning with Darwin
|Darwin||Darwin 150||Darwin 200||Darwin 230||Darwin 250||Darwin 300|
|Working height||1.475 mm||1.935 mm||2.245 mm||2.395 mm||2.850 mm|
|Working speed||6 – 18 km/h|
|Spindle rpm||150 – 450 min1|
|Area performance||1,5 – 2,5 ha/h|
|String length||600 mm|
|Dimensions in mm (W/D/H)||1.820/1.400/800||2.285/1.400/800||2.580/1.400/800||2.740/1.400/800||3.200/1.400/800|
|Weight||130 kg||138 kg||142 kg||145 kg||152 kg|
|Required oil quantity||25 l/min|
|Max. working pressure||210 bar|
|Mounting||Mounting to the front right side with or without front hydraulic system|
|Manual sides shift||595 mm|
|Hydraulic side shift||400 mm|
Mounting device front plate
For mounting without a front hydraulic system.
The holes are available for the most common tractors, otherwise the mounting plate has to be adapted individually.
Mounting device front hydraulic
For mounting on the (3 – point hitch) front hydraulic, for category I and II.
• Exact display of spindle speed (RPM)
• Continuous adjustment of spindle speed
• Set spindle speed remains constant, independently of the motor speed
• Temporarily stop the spindle by pushing the ESC-button
• Comfortable adjustment from the driver’s cabin