weed control unit
in the growing strip
- The humus-PLANET has been developed for mechanical weed control. The tree strip or vine row is processed at a uniform depth.
- The implement is available for single-sided use or dual-sided use.
- A brush rotates above the implements, the brush also supplies the last weed, directly adjacent to the trunk, to the implement.
- Equipped with the electro-hydraulic precision control system the humus-PLANET works with the utmost precision right up to trunk.
- Mounting – front or rear
Well proven range of use
- Vineyards and orchards
- Managed grassland with fruittress
- Berry cultures
- 3-point frame
- Mulching head, one sided 40 or 60 cm
- Hydraulic equipment frame
- Additional pump for the oil supply of fine control incl. oil flow control (for PLANET bilateral or unilateral)
- Oil flow regulator with hose connections
- Oil cooler for Planet single-side or double-side (may be necessary in case of high outdoor temperature or high working speed)
Mode of operation
- The weed is pulled out with the root and then chopped (mulching cultivation).
- The soil gets a crumbly texture and it stays where it should (no displacement of soil).
- The implement does not clog and works equally well in wet or dry, light or heavy, sandy or rocky soils.
- The weed brush even removes the last island of weeds directly on the trunk.
|Mode of operation||one-sided
|Row widht minimum, (m)||2,40
|Lateral offset from-up to, (m)||1,17-2,03
|Rpm of PTO, U/min||540 / 1.000 or tractor hydraulics
|Weight||Depending on equipment|