VO rotary mulchers have a stable frame construction, designed particularly for use on powerful tractors and for the mulch-spray combination.
Within the variable working width adjustment of all VO rotary mulchers any desired position can be freely selected. The working width is variably adjusted from the tractor, hydraulically. Both swing discs can be adjusted synchronously or separately.
Thus the VO rotary mulchers offer an absolutely reliable and economic possibility for mulching the tree strip and implementing organic cultivation. They are built particularly low and have a smooth surface, in order to slide under the fruit-laden boughs.
Well proven range of use
- Managed grassland with fruit tress
- Berry cultures
- Municipal implementation n Photovoltaic systems
For use in mulch/spray combination, the VO rotary mulcher is factory-equipped with a gearbox through drive. With the floating hitch (rocker arm) the tongue weight of the sprayer is transferred to the tractor.
VO2500 / VO2700 with special equipment
- PTO/PTO with overrunning clutch
- Front mounting
- Adaptor for mulching/spraying combination
- Hydraulic lateral adjustment
- Control block with double-acting control devices
- Electro-hydraulic precision control of the swing discs
- Collision safeguard for both swing discs
- Hydraulic working width adjustment
- Electrical positioning
- Oil flow regulator / flow dividers, loose
- Oil flow regulator fully installed on the device
– only required for fine control if tractor does not have one
– only required at over 25 l/min.
- Electrical positioning (for order no. 4 or 6)
VO3000 / VO3500 with special equipment
VO rotary mulchers move on track wheels with a wide contact area. They can be adjusted in track and height.
The factory standard tandem track roller ensures quiet operation, even at rapid travel.
Under each of the rotary cutters of the swing disc there is a cutter support plate that adapts the swing arm to the terrain.
||VO 3000||VO 3500|
|Working width, (m)||1,73-2,44||1,94-2,72
|Overall width, (m)||1,83-2,54
|Setting range/ linear, (m)||0,40
|Power requirement*, from kW/hp
||37 / 45
||37 / 45
||37 / 45||44 / 60|
|Rpm of PTO, U/min
||540, 750 or 1.000
|Weight∗∗ approx. (kg)||570||600||700||760|
∗ The power requirement also depends upon the grass density and grass height
** Weight may differ according to equipment