– front and/or rear
Well proven range of use
- In orchards and vineyards
- In horticulture
- In berry plantations
- In nurseries
- In sports facilities and parkways
- In landscape maintenance
- To shred prunings
- In municipal use
The sturdy WM flail mulchers are fitted with a solid and torsion-free steel sheet housing and a compact design.
The slim drive box is ideal for mulching in vinicultureand other cultures in rows.
- “Y“-type blades
- System flails… with fine-cutting blade or claw blade
- Universal flail
- “Y“-type blades – till ∅ 5cm
- System flails… with fine-cutting blade or claw blade – till ∅ 5cm
- Universal flail – till ∅ 8cm
The mounting and shredding device collects the scrub from the ground and retains it in the housing for extra shredding.
If grass should be mulched, the mounting and shredding device can be rotated to the top easily.
That way the mulched material can be spread out evenly behind the rear roller.
- Shredding of scrub and prunings: up to approx. 5 cm Ø “Y“ -type blades or flail blades and up to approx. 8 cm Ø system flails
- Rigid surface
- Freewheeling gear
- High-quality angular gear: solid and elastic drive over enhanced V-belts on the rotor shaft, automatic V-belt tensioning
- Rear roller adjustment for good soil and cutting height adjustment
- Self-cleaning rear roller with large roller bearing and soil-friendly rounded ends to direct and vertically adjust the mulcher n Driverollerdiameter:140mm
- Rotor tube diameter: 102 mm
- Serrated shearbar in housing